Senior Commissions and Finance Analyst
This role, Senior Commissions and Finance Analyst, is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in Finance and Sales, to work for an international Professional Services company.
Our client are well known and very reputable, and looking to hire someone who is keen to liaise with clients and stakeholders face-to-face on a daily basis.
They are looking to do interviews next week and are happy to work for a small notice period.
Our client are highly reputable and well respected within their sector.
They are a Professional Services company meaning they are looking for someone articulate, ambitious and happy to work in a client facing role.
The role is a permanent position and can wait for a small notice period.
This role, Senior Commissions and Finance Analyst , involves:
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and Sales Director
- Maintain and monitor financial pipeline for the EMEA and APAC to ensure cash flow is maintained and accurate
- Reviewing the companies partners across different regions to ensure the cash flow is reported correctly to date and reported correctly to the business
- Working on Peoplesoft and PowerBI to conduct extensive data and cost analysis
- Providing inside into various items of data
- Create KPIs and dashboards that measure and track company KPIs
- Analysis to understand variance and trends
- Extremely proactive attitude is required
- Manage the stakeholders and ensure they have the correct data
- Monitoring and analysing sales progress to evaluate whether the cash flow forecast needs to be updated on a weekly basis
- High attention to detail
- Experienced on Power BI or Peoplesoft
- Be able to work proactively, independently, and with other departments
- Innovative mindset
- Interviews as soon as possible
- Accountancy focused with elements of sales
- City of London near to Oxford Street
The candidate we are looking for, Senior Commissions and Finance Analyst , must:
1. Have experience in a mix of sales analysis and finance analysis
2. Be able to confidently calculate commissions and thus provide the commission analysis
3. Have experience on Peoplesoft or PowerBI or similar systems
This is an excellent role for a finance analyst looking to broaden their skillset and progress!