Finance Project Analyst
This Finance Analyst role focuses primarily on project based work, working closely with Budget Holders and Project Leads.
This client has an excellent working environment, with an extremely friendly finance team. This is a fast-paced, open plan office, that will suit someone looking for a dynamic day to day role with lots of opportunities for development.
- Financial management of projects
- Production of monthly financial reports
- Monitoring of project costs, investigation of variances
- Support the Budget Holders and Project Leads to achieve accurate planning and forecasting of business activities, revenues and project costs
- Assist with the company budget and forecast cycles including in year profiling
- Assist in the external audit of claim submissions
The successful candidate will be;
- Actively Studying ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience
- Experience within a similar finance role
- Experience in a project environment desirable
- High levels of IT literacy overall and intermediate Excel skills
- Positive attitude with flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with seasonal pressure points
This role offers an excellent employee benefits package with a generous annual leave allowance. In addition, this position comes with an option for study support. Please apply for more information.