Lettings Accounts Assistant
This Lettings Accounts Assistant role is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to progress within THE industry leader in London. This would be an excellent opportunity to progress through one of the best established property companies in London.
My client is looking for someone who has experience in property accounting and high volume invoice processing.
My client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. It now comprises a global network of over 330 offices.
The London office are looking for an Accounts Assistant to deal with tenant credit control, client accounting and Management Accounts, as well as resolving client, tenant and other departments queries and other general accounts duties.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Lettings Accounts assistant role include:
- Post tenant and landlord receipts.
- Prepare banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Process credit/debit card payments.
- Post supplier invoices.
- Chase client fees arrears.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Various administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Good Excel skills to basic level.
On offer to the candidate is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most well established property companies in London. They offer an excellent salary and there is excellent opportunity for both internal progression and lateral movement within the company.