As the Management Accountant for this Birmingham City Centre site, you will be responsible for full P+L oversight and management.
This leading FMCG organisation, has added yet another site to their growing portfolio. They have shown consistent growth across the last five years with no signs of slowing down.
As the Management Accountant you will do the following:
- Prepare company cashflow forecasts at appropriate intervals.
- Manage the trial balance and reconcile control accounts.
- Review purchase, sales and subcontract ledgers and investigate any imbalances.
- Prepare and post month end standard journals, produce ledger reports and carry out month end procedures.
- Review overheads for monthly management reports and investigate variances.
- Preparations of monthly and quarterly management accounts and reports to head office.
- Assist in the annual budget setting process by the preparation of detailed overhead estimates, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts.
The successful Management Accountant will be/have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 'can do' attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good excel skills
£35000-£40000 + benefits