Credit Controller from an SME
This is an exciting opportunity in the heart of London for one Credit Controller from an SME to join a growing team.
Page are proud to represent this FMCG manufacturer in south east London. Dealing with high end furniture and the high end clients that come with. Please read the full description before applying.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller from an SME are:
- Prepare Invoices for new clients, follow up with any revision and issue balance reminders
- Invoices issued: Full / Additional/ Holding Deposit / Site Survey / Storage Invoice and Credit Note
- Check daily Approved invoices filtered in Smart and request down payment
- Process Credit Card Payments - Check the integrity of client details prior to processing card payments
- Input any payments made by client for the job, email designers and send out the invoice with receipt to clients
- Issue and send storage charge invoice when required and follow up payments
- Filter Expected Packing List 1-2 weeks prior to goods arriving in the UK from Order Leaving Italy list and send invoice reminders for the outstanding balance with storage charge noted at the bottom of the Full invoice.
- File all the invoices and receipts on monthly basis
- To update Weekly Sales Day Book for invoices and receipt of payments for Master Weekly
- Aged Debtors Control - Review monthly all outstanding debtors, checked jobs on hold and analyse jobs to write-off.
The successful candidate will:
- AAT/ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Credit control role in Retail and Building & Construction industry preferably
- PC literate - Word/Excel/Database with strong accuracy and numerical skills for calculations
- Knowledge of Microsoft and management of large spreadsheets
- Good analytic skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A detailed knowledge of manufacturing or construction processes and costing are an advantage
- Good commercial awareness
- An awareness of data confidentiality
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
The Credit Controller from an SME will join a fast paced accountancy team with a competitive salary.
Please ensure you have all relevant experience before applying. unsuccessful candidate will not be contacted.