This role forms part of the finance leadership team and is responsible for overseeing budgets and forecasts and business partnering with key stakeholders, both finance and non-finance.
An ambitious organisation, with significant growth plans over the next 5 years that will see their presence increase across the UK. Couple this with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect and you have a really great place to work.
- Business partnering with the Distribution management team:
-Finance support for the Head of Distribution, DC Managers and Transport manager.
-Provide financial analysis to support the Distribution management team on the impact of various projects / business decisions on Distribution costs and efficiency.
-Produce and appraise financial business cases for capex and operational cost investment.
- Weekly & monthly reporting of Distribution costs:
-Weekly data capture and reporting of Warehouse and Transport costs, including KPI tracking and commentary on key variances to budget / forecast.
-Management of the month end process for Distribution costs ensuring accuracy of the costs reported in the monthly accounts and provision of commentary on key variances.
- Annual budgeting and periodic forecasting for Distribution costs:
-Work with the Distribution management to build the annual budget and periodic forecasting of Warehouse and Transport costs, based on a good understanding of the underlying business drivers.
-Provide walkthrough analysis detailing the key reasons for variances to previous actual / forecasted results.
- Month end Stock provision:
-Calculate the monthly stock provision based on accounting guidelines.
-Analyse and communicate the key drivers for the movement in provision.
- Excellent analytical ability
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem solver
- Confident and resilient
- Results driven with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to engage, communicate, influence and build effective relationships with Stakeholders
- Team leadership
Up to £40,000