Graduate Finance Analyst (£28,000 6 month contract)
This role, Graduate Finance Analyst (£28,000 6 month contract) , is an excellent opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career looking to progress quickly!
Our client are looking for someone articulate, intelligent and keen to work on a 6 month contract assignment with the view to become permanent thereafter.
The role will involve full training meaning candidates will receive an excellent training programme!
Our client are an international professional services company based in the City of London.
They are large, well known and reputable both in the UK and also internationally.
They hire the majority of their graduates on a 6 month contract initially, and then offer a permanent position following probation.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible! Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This role, Graduate Finance Analyst (£28,000 6 month contract), involves:
- Working within the Finance team reporting to the Financial Controller
- Cost analysis and revenue analysis
- Quantitiative and qualitative analysis
- Identifying key themes within financial data
- Gathering and interpreting complex data to produce it in a meaningful way
- Presenting information to other teams and board members
- Preparing reports for clients regarding the financial information
- Working closely with the analyst team, as well as the consultants
- Candidates must be immediately available and keen to learn
- 6 month contract role
- Start as soon as possible
- Based in the City of London
- Have a highly analytical eye
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Graduate Finance Analyst (£28,000 6 month contract) , must:
1. Have a strong academic background
2. Be keen to progress and have a drive to succeed
Having worked with this business before, our client are committed to training new graduates and assisting them in their careers!
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is ambitious and driven!