Commercial Finance Analyst
Leading Retail and FTSE250 business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive and Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
Our client are a true market leader and well established within the FTSE 250. Recent acquisitions have created some exciting opportunities across the business and the team are on the lookout for a progressive analyst to join them during this period of growth.
Commercial Finance Analyst Responsiblties:
- Coordinates the budget process across multiple business units. Leads discussions on determining optimal levels of budget with functional heads. Proactively recommends solutions that align to overall financial strategy
- Tracks financial performance on a monthly basis and identifies trends that may impact the future of the business
- Forecasts business performance based on KPI's, historical performance and a sound understanding of day to day operations
- Evaluates performance across the business against KPI's and operational plans / budgets.
- Provide forward thinking plans in line with the performance analysis
- Prepares and present reports & KPIs to the broader leadership community
- Forecasting and Modelling
- Providing regular updates to senior Stakeholders on performance, risks and successes
Commercial Finance Analyst Requirements:
- CIMA/ ACCA part-qualified
- Previous experience Financial Analyst position
- Previous experience in retail (preferred no essential)
- Strong academics
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- leading FTSE 250 business
- Study support
- Excellent progression and development opportunities