International Finance Manager
Based in West Gloucestershire working as a Finance Manager for a leading international heavy manufacturing business, business partnering with productions sites across the UK, EMEA and wider international regions (US, SA, APAC etc).
The client are a market leading heavy manufacturing business based in West Gloucestershire with a global presence. With new rounds of funding and a market for their products that is particularly buoyant it is a brilliant time to join the business.
The successful Finance Manager will be a well rounded qualified Accountant with a good technical grounding. The technical slant is due to the knowledge required around legal compliance with IPR. As 50% of the business is export, so the Finance Manager is very heavily involved with compiling figures for corporation tax etc.
The Finance Manager must have their finger on the pulse of every site across the globe, so the role is varied and fast paced. There is also a requirement to visit at least one site per month which will be either be a 2/3 night stay in Europe, or a 4/5 nights if further afield such as Johannesburg or Bangkok (all expenses paid).
With the primary base in Gloucestershire, the successfully Finance Manager must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Manufacturing, oil and gas, industrial, engineering or defence sector experience
- Rounded exposure to P&L, cash flow, balance sheet
- Financial analysis - strong data processing and manipulation skills
- Legal compliance knowledge including knowledge of Inward Processing Relief (IPR) - essential
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Package