Interim Corporate Accountant
To assist in the consolidation of group financial and management accounting information to ensure UK and regional accounting requirements are met by the provision of accurate, relevant and timely management information.
Market leading FMCG business with a Global footprint and regional HQ in Nottingham
- To assist in the consolidation of monthly financial and management accounting information of the different divisions in compliance with UK GAAP as well as USGAAP and to strict deadlines ensuring complete and timely submission of consistent financial information from the operations.
- To work as part of a team to achieve Corporate reporting goals
- To act as cover for the Corporate Business Analyst.
- To assist in the preparation of the Monthly Management information, using Hyperion for consolidation.
- To consolidate, reconcile and analyse the quarterly supplementary information submissions and to report these to required deadlines.
- To continuously review the accounting and administrative processes within the Finance function with a view to improving efficiencies.
- To perform ad hoc financial and accounting analysis.
- To maintain the accounts for certain central units.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts in UKGAAP & to monitor differences between USGAAP and LOCAL GAAP. (Through the use of a full equity reconciliation so all differences are clearly understood)
- To ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance for all processes and tasks (both implementation & continued management testing)
- To work closely with the Director of Internal audit and the Regional Controllers in order to maintain consistent documentation standards for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
Qualified or QBE accountant with strong techncial ability, good excel skills and an appetite for process improvement
12 month contract at 45k plus big business benefits