Balance collections agent
Balance Collections Agent Job - £28,000 - £33,000 - Hammersmith
Your new company
A rapidly growing company located in Hammersmith which has been ranked at the top of the Sunday Times Profit track league in 2019. The company has strong plans of developing with hopes of expanding internationally. This successful company is currently recruiting a Balance Collections Agent who will be reporting to the Balance collections team leader..
Your new role
Reporting to the Balance collections team leader, the successful candidates main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure cash is received in a timely manner
- Follow up on overdue international balances from customers via email and telephone
- Take payments over the phone
- Arranging sensible payment schedules with the customer within the bounds of Company policy
- Deal professionally with the customers at all times
- Ensure accurate records are maintained
- Assist the team leader to develop appropriate processes and procedures for the International Balance Collection teams to follow.
- Ad-hoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you need 1-2 years experience in balance collections / credit control, be fluent in English and have experience working in a multi currency environment.
The successful candidate will be used to working with high volumes, so have good attention to detail, they will have excellent communication skills including an exceptional telephone manner, as well as being a team player.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary depending upon experience. You will be joining a fantastic company, giving you the opportunity to further progress within your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.