As UK Contoller you will be responsible for commercial finance across the division. This is a true management role and you will also help nurture and develop your team.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to exclusively partner a market leading, international brand who are based in West London. The business is split across three key divisions. One of which are looking to hire a UK Controller that reports to the Divisional Finance Director.
An exciting time for the business with a pipeline of new innovative products, they require a hardworking and collaborative commercial finance professional to lead a high calibre team to deliver commercial finance for the business.
The UK Controller will be responsible for:
- Management and development of a team
- Business partner to sales and marketing
- Provide insights and recommendations to drive profit and revenue
- Business case scenario planning and analysis
- ROI for pricing and promotions
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Research and development
The successful candidate will be ideally be:
- A accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- FMCG, Grocery or retail experience
- Demonstrable people management including development and appraisals
- Proven ability to partner with sales and marketing to drive revenue
- Strong business partner to collaborate, challenge and influence
This is a rare opportunity for an experience candidate to join an established, world leading, entrepreneurial business based in their vibrant UK head office in West London.
The business offers first class benefits along with a competitive base salary. This includes, flexible work, personal performance bonus, medical, pension, free products and well being classes to name a few.