Industrial Placement - Finance
Job role overview:
The placement student will be based within our fast-paced Finance Department and will involve working within one of three teams covering Manufacturing / Commercial Finance / Central Services & Treasury. Each role offers a complete experience of the working of a Finance department with exposure to very senior members of staff including the CEO and CFO as well as dealing with people from all over the world.
The role will include tasks ranging from bookkeeping, duty recovery, preparation work on Budgets and various other projects enabling you to make a real-world contribution to the company. The ideal candidate will be passionate and ambitious and want to make a real impact on the day to day running of the company and to help shape Triumph’s future.
We are pleased to offer a twelve-month placement in our Finance Department for students who are currently studying Business and Finance or Accounting and on track to receive a 2.1 or above.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book Keeping/Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Cost Reporting
- Duty Recovery
- Preparation work on Statutory Accounts
- Preparation work on Budgets
- Project work
- Data entry
- Board packs
Your CV will be reviewed and shortlisted by the department managers during October, November and December 2019. Successful candidates will be asked to complete 2 online aptitude assessments and an online personality questionnaire. Following this, if successful, you will then be invited to Triumph to attend an interview.
- Studying Business and Finance or Accounting and on track to receive a 2.1 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and resilient. Flexible and adaptable. Able to take instruction and work under pressure. Excellent communication skills, clear and concise written and verbal skills
- Well presented.
- Flexible on working hours.