Newly Qualified Accountant
This London University are looking for a newly qualified accountant from accountancy practice to join their extremely high-performing and high calibre finance team.
This organisation is a well-established university based in London. Through a mixture of tuition fee and commerical funding streams, they run a number of courses, research and educational initiatives. Having been through an exciting period of change the organisation is looking for individuals from accountancy practice who are passionate about education and looking to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where there is scope to learn, develop and progress.
- Group statutory reporting and support of the annual audit process
- Working across the organisation as a technical finance expert
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Exposure to key projects such as aquisitions and initiatives to diversify revenue streams
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with strong technical finance capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will have trained with a top 50 accountancy practice firm and have a strong understanding of the audit process and dealing with complex financial reporting. The ability to deal with extremely senior, high profile stakeholders both externally and internally is absolutely crucial.
Salary - £45,000 to £50,000
30 Days Holiday