Corporate Tax Senior / Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
You will be leading the corporate tax compliance for the team.
The role offers variety, autonomy and varied client portfolio in media & entertainment.
My client make it there business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That's why so many of prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend them year after year.There
They are immensely proud of there roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. There valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of there team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
There business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business. The Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager duties will include:
- Liaising with the audit team to organise year end site visits, reporting deadlines and being efficient in the provision of information.
- Preparing and submitting accurate and technically correct corporation tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by the audit and accounts team prior to submission to HMRC.
- Assisting with client setup - ensuring money laundering checks, professional clearance, engagement letters and client set up procedures are implemented.
- Sending out computations and returns for signature, and ensuring they are submitted on time
Various ad hoc work as and when it arises.
Ideally you will be CTA qualified having experience of at least one year/tax season of reviewing tax returns as a Senior/Assistant Manager. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You all also have/be:
- Previous experience of corporate tax compliance services in a medium size practice with international client exposure
- Broad experience of managing the financials on clients, and adjusting the approach to compliance work depending on the budget
- Significant experience of overseeing a client compliance cycle and ensuring deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Some experience of identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines
Ideally proficient in CCH, Caseware and Microsoft Office, including Excel
They will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer. My clienyt strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.