Interim Financial Accountant
My client is seeking an Interim Financial Accountant for an ongoing assignment in Edinburgh city centre.
Market leading organisation in Edinburgh.
- Act as a business partner to the various entities building strong working relationships
- Through the local finance team members manage the statutory requirements for UK entities
- Provide variance analysis and financial commentary for the UK entities
- Implement strong robust controls and procedures
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development for finance team members.
- Ensure appropriate financial close procedures are in place including account reconciliations, full review of P&L including overheads etc.
- Manage the cash flow and provide regular, accurate forecasts to group
- Management and ownership of the budget process for the various entities in line with the Group policy and timetable
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Liaise with the auditors for the Group and statutory audits of the subsidiaries
- Preparation of various legal entities IFRS and local GAAP financial statements
- Subject matter expert for ERP and other business system projects
* A qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience leading an operational finance team
* Proven, excellent leadership skills to motivate and develop finance team members
* Familiar with UKGAAP/ IFRS requirements as well as regulatory and taxation requirements
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and familiar with complex multi-national structures
* Strong commercial focus and a progressive approach to problem solving
* Analytical mind with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of output
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at operational and board level
* An ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues
* Strong ERP system experience
* Advanced Excel skills
My client is willing to pay a strong day rate to the successful Interim Financial Accountant