Payroll Manager - 12 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer in Central Milton Keynes
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading retailer in the automotive industry who are located in Milton Keynes. Due to company wide expansion they are expanding their finance team and seeking Payroll Manager.
Our Client is seeking an Payroll Manager who will embody the challenge of working in a extensive multi-franchise firm of significant scale. The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking an Payroll Manager with a team player mentality.
- Prepare the monthly pay run, BACS payment, and produce system reports
- Administering payments of sick pay, holidays, leave and other statutory payments
- Analysing and producing reports on hours, pay and overtime costs
- Working with our Time and Attendance systems, and resolving any anomalies efficiently
- Work closely with ADP to prepare year-end tax statements in all responsible countries
- To maintain up-to-date and comprehensive guidance notes on using the ADP Freedom
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Ensure all HMRC, PAYE & NI processing, submission and payment rules are complied with
- To provide factual Pension advice (not financial advice) to employees whether in or out of a pension scheme
- Ensuring the continual streamlining of existing processes and procedure; providing improvements when necessary
- Experience working in Payroll on a managerial level
- Capable of working using own initiative
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines
Alongside the opportunity to work with global brand within the automotive manufacturing industry in Milton Keynes, the client offer tailored training to guide progression and look forward to assisting your journey within the finance space.