Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity to join as a Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start in a well established retail business. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
A local retail business that is fast growing and looking to expand their finance team through hiring a Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start. With their offices being located in Luton, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Luton, Dunstable, Bedford and Milton Keynes area.
The key responsibilities for the role of the Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems (Excel proficiency required)
- Maintain and update central journal
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start:
- Will be immediately available or have a similarly short notice period
- Previous experience in a similar Ledger focused role
- Previous experience of using similar systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the Retail industry in an interesting role that requires a high attention to detail. Very competitive salary for the role.