Tax Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
This brilliant firm are looking to recruit a tax supervisor or Manager/Senior Manager who is CTA qualified and very bright.
The London tax advisory business at this firm is quite specific and they offer tax advisory services for entrepreneurial growth companies (often PE backed) and internationally mobile HNW investors.
This is proper tax advisory work, the cool stuff, they are quite explicitly 'location agnostic' - they are not UK centric and work closely with accountants and lawyers outside the UK. They offer bespoke sensible planning (no 'products' or 'tax solutions') over the lifetime of a client relationship.
- Significant understanding of and previous experience of tax advisory work
- Ability to maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation
- Educated to degree level, and CTA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent technical skills
- It may suit someone who requires more flexibility in their personal life such as working two-three days a week or needs to work from home because of various reasons.
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Work from home on offer
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.