Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
FP&A Manager vacancy for a highly successful manufacturing group in Sheffield, paying up to £75,000 +20% bonus
Your new company
My client is a highly successful specialist manufacturing group based in Sheffield, operating across the globe within precision metallurgical manufacturing.
A market leader in their field, this organisation operates at pace with a continually adapting product range.
Your new role
As FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for producing and providing the senior management team with accurate, timely financial and operational data relating to business financial performance, quantitative analysis & KPIs, Monthly Operating Review & Monthly Finance Review.
You will also provide support for operational actions execution by providing data, keeping current with requests and manage/refocus businesses in line with divisional requirements, whilst providing commercial/financial insights regarding product profitability.
- Generation of data which drives strategic business decisions in partnership with the divisional MD.
- To drive long-term profitability through business data intelligence & margin analysis which will provide financial visibility to enhance management decision making.
- Provide regular financial reports & updates to management, with detailed analysis & variance reports
- Review & finalise site profitability statements, month-end closing to meet deadlines & ensure smooth flow of processes for all units / subsidiaries & confirm accuracy of financial data
- Preparation of business cases to evaluate new propositions and proposals for Bids, Contracts, New Product Development Introductions & Capital investment proposals (CARs) with post evaluations on close out
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant or equivalent, with relevant transferable experience in a similar capacity.
As part of the role, you rill be required to have the following experience:
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with business information systems (Hyperion or Epicor are advantageous)
- Working knowledge of full accounts
- Manufacturing knowledge (particularly within Metals preferred) and cost accounting experience
- Experience of Commercial contracts and pricing
- Commercial acumen
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Complex problem solving ability
This role is pitched at a minimum of 4 years post qualification.
What you'll get in return
You will be working within a highly fast paced, successful group of businesses, partnering with senior management and particularly the Managing Director to assist with the hands on running of the organisation including strategic oversight of the business.
- Up to £75,000 basic salary depending on experience
- 20% on target bonus (both personal and business orientated) with scope for increase on this subject to business performance
- 25 days + bank holiday
- Free parking
- Early finish on Fridays (c.1.30pm)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.