An opportunity to join the Pharmaceuticals sector in a Payroll Administrator role to join an end to end process in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Central Cambridge they are an easy commute to anyone located locally or in the surrounding area.
The client is a well established brand that is an industry leader within the Pharmaceuticals sector, requiring a Payroll Administrator. The objective of this position is to aid the team in providing an efficient process and service with effective issue resolution leading to an excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator role are:
- Act as subject matter expert for Payroll and applicable terms & conditions
- Complete payroll reconciliation and processing of various periodic reports, e.g. pension leavers, sales bonus processing and missing national insurance number
- Ensure payroll vendor receives all payroll instructions in a timely manner, reconcile instructions sent against vendor reports
- Perform over payment recovery process and apply appropriate regulations as required to ensure compliance
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Effectively operate financial and SOX controls, checking to ensure that all appropriate approvals are in place where needed to support time and payroll transactions
- Support Payroll Lead and wider HR Services team with special projects as directed.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as applicable.
- Provide support for critical HR initiatives as needed
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll and HR in a similar role
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares (Workday preferred)
- Experience of delivering on SLA's and working with third party providers
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
- Have understanding of common HR and service centre technologies
An easily commutable location in central Cambridge working for a name brand in a progressive customer focussed team.