This position will report to the Managing Director of the business, taking full ownership of the finance department.
A Very well established manufacturing business based in Halesowen.
- Overall control of the company's financial accounting function and financial systems
- Processing the purchase ledger for invoices
- Ensure accuracy of all stocks, prepayments, accruals within the financial records
- Preparation of monthly MI, annual financial accounts and other reporting as required
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Intrastat Returns
- Responsibility for the annual statutory reporting and financial governance
- Oversee cash-flow
- Responsibility for Capital Expenditure
- Responsibility for Payroll Administration and AE Pension administration
- Responsibility for first authorisation of BACS runs
- Manage a team of 2 staff
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of finance within an SME environment, ideally in the manufacturing sector
- Detail orientated and technically strong
- Knowledge and awareness of financial processes, procedures and systems.
- Effective team leader
- Good level of analytical skills
Up to £55,000 and a fast track to Finance Director