In House Tax Accountant
Working with the Tax Managers within the team, you will support delivery all aspects of our group tax reporting, UK compliance and transfer pricing, gaining experience of head office tax accounting and a wide range of UK tax and transfer pricing operational matters.
The role requires an enthusiastic and technically capable individual with a strong commercial mindset.
(Part time applicats welcome)
I am working with a business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases.
They are proud to have a unique workplace culture. Employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
- Plan, prepare and submit the UK tax computations, which significant claims e.g. R&D tax credit claims or capital allowances claims
- Assist with review of new and international tax issues including patent box, transfer pricing, the worldwide debt cap, interest deductibility and Controlled Foreign Companies risk assessments.
- Liaise with the various accounting departments within the UK to ensure accurate and timely delivery of information required for the tax computations and audit queries.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and year-end tax provision for Group statutory reporting purposes and ensuring that the Sarbanes-Oxley processes are fully complied with Prepare responses to HMRC audit queries and participate in meetings and negotiations with HMRC.
- Provide day-to-day tax advice to the UK business.
- Work closely with members of the Global Tax Strategy & Planning team on planning projects to ensure the impact on UK compliance, forecasting and Group reporting consequences are understood.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Working in a Top 20 Accountancy firm
- CTA / ACA / ACCA / ATT Qualified
- Opportunity to work in a FTSE 100 organisation.
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary