Schools Finance Manager
Schools Finance Manager role in East Berkshire
Your new company
My client is a public sector organisation based in East Berkshire, whose offices have onsite parking and good links to public transport. My client is looking for a QBE, part qualified or qualified candidate with experience of working with/in schools previously. You will act as the Finance expert for all of the for all matters relating to schools.
Your new role
- Prepare and present financial information to high level board members
- Be responsible for all statutory schools finance
- Responsible for statutory reporting, budget setting and monitoring and year end accounts
- Act as Financial representative for any schools transition to academies or schools in difficult financial positions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a school previously
- Current, accurate knowledge of legislation
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- QBE, Part Qualified or Newly Qualified
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.