Finance Analyst Req ID: 139072BR
Glenrothes Raytheon are a world leading defence systems & solutions provider and we are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst within our Business Programme Finance department supporting programmes based at our Glenrothes site. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a key and trusted business partner to the Programme and Manufacturing Teams with a focus on forward planning and business decision support. Main Duties:
• Leading on the provision of finance support to a Business Division and Manufacturing function.
• Monthly Forecasting Process (Bookings, Sales, Profit, Cash).
• Management of monthly cash and Internal/External forecasting, understanding any variances to forecast.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including commentary and analysis for inclusion in Management review packs.
• Risk & Opportunity management.
• Support Gate Reviews for New Business.
• Support the timely completion of the quarterly EAC process.
• 5 Year Plan and Annual Operating Plan, ensuring linkage with investment requirements.
• Champion best practice and look to improve systems and processes.
• Act as the "financial conscience" of the business and ensure Business and Financial Policy adherence.
• Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the business and wider finance teams.
• Understand and communicate the link between programme and financial performance across the business fostering a Business partnering relationship. Candidate Requirements: Essential:
• Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
• Experience in working in a fast paced Matrix Organization.
• Project Accounting experience.
• Commercial & Business acumen.
• Previous experience in a business facing role essential.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Proactive, "hands-on" approach.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Highly organised and self-motivated.
• Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
• Good working knowledge of SAP, COGNOS, BW and MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Personal Characteristics:
• Team Player
• Attention to Detail About Raytheon: Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton. Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cyber security solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.co.uk and follow us on Twitter Raytheon. Raytheon Career Development: Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role. Standard Benefits:
• 25 days holiday statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefits
• Enhanced sick pay scheme Diversity: Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), D&I council, Reservist Network etc. and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background. Please also view the Raytheon video: http://www.raytheon.com/ourcompany/ourculture/