An excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst seeking wide business exposure and ability to impact the success of this Cambridge based Consultancy. Within this role as Finance Analyst you will be responsible for providing detailed analysis and reports to drive business decisions alongside assisting with the month end processes.
An established Consultancy in the Cambridge market who are looking to making strides in the sector, hence the need for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their experienced team. You will be sitting with an experienced team in the Cambridge office, impact the success of the business with continued progression opportunities.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordinates the budget process across multiple business units. Leads discussions on determining optimal levels of budget with functional heads. Proactively recommends solutions that align to overall financial strategy
- Tracks financial performance on a monthly basis and identifies trends that may impact the future e.g. risks/problems, upside.
- Forecasts business performance based on KPI's, historical performance and a sound understanding of day to day operations
- Evaluates performance across the business against KPI's and operational plans / budgets. Where there is under-performance, proactively suggests solutions to functional heads.
- Prepares and present reports & KPIs to the broader leadership community
- Provides analytical support to business owners as required
- Fundamental Accounting
- Forecasting and Modelling
- Providing regular updates to senior Stakeholders on performance, risks and successes
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have a strong understanding of the month end processes
- Advanced Excel capable of V Lookups, Sumifs, Pivot Tables
- Strong business partnering capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and proven in delivering timely and accurate work
The successful candidate will be making an excellent move to this growing Consultancy business who will provide an energetic work environment and team, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.