Our client in Lewes is looking for an experienced hands on Payroll Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well known, established business in the local area that offers fantastic progression opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Processing client payrolls accurately and efficiently
- Check accuracy of calculations before sending to client and HMRC
- Build a trusting relationship with clients
- Be able to calculate gross to net calculations manually
- Must be able to prioritise workload efficiently on a daily basis
- Assist clients with any queries they have regarding their payroll via phone or email
- Download tax notifications from HMRC website and process RTI submissions to HMRC
- Import and export excel files into and out of payroll
- Creating payroll journals and ad-hoc reports
- Create a variety of pension auto-enrolment files for onward submission to pension providers timely and accurately
- Any other ad-hoc admin work include filing
Ideal candidate will have recent and proven payroll experience.
Flexible working offered, part time/full time.
Up to £28,000 or £14ph PT.