Project Payroller (Temporary role for a minimum of 3 months)
This role, Payroller (Temporary position for a minimum of 3 months), is an excellent project role to assist a company during a period of change! They are an international training company based in the City of London, and are going to outsource their payroll in 6 months time!
They are looking for someone to start next week on an hourly rate!
Candidates must be immediately available or on a few days notice!
Our client are a large and international company based in Victoria.
They are specifically looking for a Project Payroller (Temporary role for a minimum of 3 months) who can start next week and cover the payroll during the outsourcing period.
They are keen for someone to start ASAP!
This role, Project Payroller (Temporary role for a minimum of 3 months), involves
1. Processing the payroll for over 200 employees
2. Calculating national insurance, pensions, holiday pay etc
3. Calculating overtime and understanding the varying rates that come with overtime
4. Onboarding and off boarding
5. Working on Sage Payroll
6. Calculate part time pay as some candidates only work weekends
7. Monthly payroll
8. Extract information from Excel and use to process the payroll
9. Accountancy focused
10. Paid hourly
11. Temporary role for 3 months
12. Start ASAP
The candidate we are looking for, Project Payroller (Temporary role for a minimum of 3 months), must:
1. Have payroll experience
2. Be immediately available to start ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity for a project payroller/ payroll professional contractor to start work next week in a great company and fun working environment!