Finance Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract
This Finance Manager role is with one of the most well know and regarded businesses in Dorset. This role will be focused around building strong working relationships across multiple disciplines and driving decisions to mitigate risk across finance to ensure projects are delivered on time / to budget.
This leisure and tourism business pride themselves on having an engaged and committed team who help to deliver market leading service. As the market leader in their field they are committed to making sure that the experiences they provide worldwide are the best they can be.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager role are:
- Project Planning.
- Regular updates on Status.
- Maintaining Risk, Issue, Decision and Dependency logs.
- Cost Control.
- Escalation of key areas in a timely manner.
- Facilitation of meetings, with structure and agendas.
- Communication / presentations to key stakeholders across the business.
- Identification, resolution / escalation of critical issues.
- Drive fast decision making.
- Cost/budget management.
- Staff management.
- Ad hoc requests
The successful Finance manager to secure this role will be:
- 3-5 years experience managing projects
- 2 years' experience working on Finance projects
- Great analytical / problem solving capabilities
- Brilliant communication skills
- High level of excel / word capabilities
On offer is the chance to work with a market leading business and gain all the experience that comes with it as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.