Insurance company- IBA Associate- London- £25,000-£30,000
Your new company
Is a global Lloyd's of London insurance broker with offices located around the country and over seas. They specialise in a huge range of products and services from healthcare to Cyber risk.
Your new role
This is an IBA Associate role which will involve:
- Reconciliation of debtors, creditors and cash.
- Maintenance of tracking systems and reports.
- Housekeeping, data and record management.
- Delivering exceptional client service (external and internal).
- Attending regular review meetings and minute taking.
- Compliance with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements and escalating issues to senior management.
- Providing cover to other team members and ad hoc duties when requested by management.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a good understanding of the general and legal principles applicable to insurance in particular FCA client money rules, a good knowledge of microsoft office and the ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
What you'll get in return
You will receive the opportunity to work for a global insurance business, and grow within a finance role with a supportive team. You will also receive a competitive salary and company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.