This Grimsby based role of Finance Manager has the key role of maintaining financial controls across all activities within the business. Furthermore, the Finance Manager is also responsible for providing high quality and efficient financial information to the team.
My client is a 4th generation family run Logistics business who have recently received Private Equity backing, they are at a pivotal point within their business journey and are thus looking to expand their finance team. The business have aims to double their turnover in the next 5 years and are continuously performing well.
- Accurate coverage of accounting functions, including reporting, producing monthly business accounts and periodic sales budgets and forecasts.
- Daily management of the company's cash flow.
- Producing and consolidating forecasts in order to provide clarity on expected financial performance for site managers.
- Preparing and distributing KPI reports for the key contracts.
- Summarising and communicating the management accounts from multiple sites and communicating this analysis with various finance and non-finance managers.
- Regular balance reconciliations for key accounts.
- Use relevant financial information to enhance performance across the business.
- Performance will be monitored based on the timely delivery of key financial information, the improvement of processes and procedures and finally on the enhanced standards of reporting to non-financial managers.
- Big 4 training/ accounting services background
- At least 2 years post qualified
- Audit experience is preferred but not essential
- ACAACA/ACCAACCA qualified
- Strong system and excel skills
- Experience using an ERPERP system
- Strong communicator with a solutions-focused approach to things
- Experience people manager
- Experience of developing and implementing a lean culture
An excellent offer is available for the successful candidate