Interim Head of Finance (6 months fixed term contract)
Interim Head of Finance (6 month contract)
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest housing associations in London, working for the community to provide homes for lower income households. The business is looking to hire a head of operations, who will excel in delivering a customer focused financial service. Your new role
- Responsible for sales ledger, purchase ledger, rent accounting, cash book and balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead link between Financial Strategy and Operations Director
- Ensuring actions are in place for payments, receipts and transactional activity
- Managing a flexible workforce and culture, overseeing performance indicators and payments being made
- Managing the recruitment and training of staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a professionally qualified accountant that is a member of a CCAB recognised accounting body. You will need strong project management skills in leading, knowledge of all relevant IT systems and evidence of achievements in diversity and inclusion.
What you'll need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.