Your new company
A thriving Manchester based manufacturing company are looking for a Cost Accountant to join their Finance Team. Their behaviours are aligned to encourage staff to share ways of doing somethings better, saving time, effort or money. It is not just they we do that makes us standout, it is how they do it that makes them truly different and industry leader.
Your new role
- Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Mentoring monthly profit and loss performance
- KPI report
- Provide accurate standard costs
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Maintain costing accounting systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong costing accounting skills
- Excel skill
- Good communication skill
- Excellent analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting principles
- QBE/ACCA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.