4 Month Fixed Term Contract - Property Industry - Credit Controller - £13-16 p/h
Your new company
This successful company located in Mayfair, London has been providing expert advice in the property sector for nearly 100 years. They have a great reputation as a highly professional firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants, constantly looking at innovative ways to service our clients and deliver forward thinking solutions. The successful candidate will work alongside a dynamic, energised and ambitious team, as a Credit Controller reporting to the credit manager.
Your new role
The temporary Credit Controller role sits within the Finance Department and reports to the credit Manager. The Credit Controller's responsibilities are to support the firm's cash collection, to help prevent bad debt and to provide consistent excellent credit control services to internal and external clients. You will work with the Credit Manager in collecting cash, identifying and resolving invoice queries, performing informal credit checks using D&B and assisting clients and partners with invoice and cash receipt questions.
The role will include:
- Making cash collection calls to clients and confirming the conversations by e-mail to clients and for our records.
- Recording credit control activities on the client accounts.
- Reviewing the accounts receivable e-mail inbox containing remittance advices and client queries/requests.
- Answering incoming calls from internal and external clients and handle their queries and requests such as address updates, invoice copies, invoice disputes etc.
- Providing clients with ad-hoc statements.
- Liaising with the other members of the finance team when cash needs to be reallocated.
- Assisting the finance team with identifying unallocated cash receipts.
- Conducting credit checks for internal purposes and escalating credit risks to credit manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years credit control experience with excellent client service skills, verbal and written (ideally within the professional services sector or similar) with excellent attention to detail.
- CICM member.
- Trained in GDPR.
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.