Your new company
My client is a distributor for many well-known brands. Full time Accounts Assistant required to help Management Accountant in month end duties. You will be part of a vibrant and social department and have previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role.
Your new role
- Royalty Reporting
- MV leasing reconciliation
- Physical stock variance reconciliation
- Sales commission reports
- Discount allowed / disallowed reconciliation
- Calculate royalty accruals / update royalty schedule & sub royalty schedule
- Update rent schedule
- Update vehicle leasing schedule
- Calculate advertising / repair & maintenance accruals
- ONS Reports
- Intrastat and EC sales reporting
- Ad - hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Microsoft Excel skills essential. (Intermediate)
- Microsoft Word skills essential. (Intermediate)
- Experience of VISUAL 2000 accounting system beneficial.
- Good communication skills on and offline.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines (month end duties)
What you'll get in return
- A very competitive salary of £18k-£20k
- 20 Days Holiday (+ 8 Bank Holidays) - Increases by 0.5 days for every year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days
- Free onsite parking
- Discount in many high street brands such as JD sports
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.