Finance Manager 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Qualified Finance Manager ideally from Manufacturing background
Your new company
Your new role
Finance Manager - 6 Month + Fixed term contract up to £50k
What you'll need to succeed
Our large manufacturing client is seeking a Finance Manager with previous managerial experience of a small team. Ideally qualified with good hands on finance experience.
List of duties, this role is initially for 6 months but could go on for much longer.
1. Manage finance team x4
2. Prepare and analyse daily, weekly and monthly reports for management
3. Analysis of direct costs to establish customer/sku's/profitability
4. Member of senior team on site, key support & challenge to GM, driving efficient application of resources & management of profitability
5. Promote and foster positive management/best practice
6. Drive cost out activity/initiatives in line with business strategy, competitive edge and forward thinking
7. Production and maintenance of budgets and forecasts, supporting all areas of the business
8. Cash flow management
9. Key support to commercial in costing development for tender submissions
10. Assist Year end reporting and liaising with auditors
11. Provide control, ownership and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts, including effective review processes with senior management
12. To apply the highest professional standards in all activity, internal or external, enhancing reputation of the company and its employees
13. Identify, lead and manage project activities to enhance efficiencies and reduce costs
14. Ensure compliance to all procedures and external governing bodies
15. Ensure objectives, deadlines and KPIs are achieved
16. Prepare ad-hoc reports, undertake investigations and analysis when required by management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.