This is an excellent and varied finance analyst role. In this role you will be required to travel to Kent occasionally. The temporary position will be on going with the possibility to go perm
My client are a large logistics company in Harlow who are restructuring the finance team and need a strong charismatic finance analyst to join the team and challenge business partners
* Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable Distribution Centre performance to be monitored and enhanced
* Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
* Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of depot costs and volumes
* Reporting and monitoring of KPIs & volume on a weekly basis
* Close liaison with the Distribution Centre management teams to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance and such other issues as may enhance the performance and profitability of the business
* First point of contact for Distribution Centre management teams for Finance related matters
* Assist in the production of robust Budgets and Forecasts
* Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control
* Involvement in ad hoc projects and queries as required by the Regional Finance Manager, and other senior Regional management
* To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
* To plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the department's monthly and financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
* To create, develop and maintain accounting spreadsheets used in the Finance function.
* To champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes
* To maintain departmental MI/SAP systems.
The successful candidate must have previous finance analyst experience and experience in logistics
- Competitive salary
- Company car if the role goes permanent