A junior accountant job opportunity based in Central London - Competitive Salary
Your new company:
Working for a start up Property Business based in Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for your first role, the business has seen huge growth in the last few years and is now looking for a bright and enthusiastic junior to join the company.
Your new role:
This role will include the following duties:
- Be responsible for all transactional finance: update accounts receivable and issue invoices, and update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Partner with internal teams including Operations, Sales, Logistics and various business partners to define, establish and implement accounting systems, processes and procedures
- Identify opportunities and implement programs to centralise, eliminate, automate or outsource activities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Complete all month end processing work to enable the preparation of month end reports for the business
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc
What you'll need to succeed:
The company needs a bright and sparky individual who will be able show their enthusiasm and get involved with any areas of the business. You will need to ideally be from a top class university and possess strong academics in order to be considered for the role.
What you'll get in return:
You will be getting a competitive salary along with benefits such as medial insurance and be able to use one of the business homes across one of its 8 cities for free! You will also be working within an We Work office which will give you access to mirco-brew coffee and beer within the office along with exercise classes.