Finance Manager *start-up tech*
Qualified Finance Manager for a start-up tech business based in London £50-60k
Your new company
I am currently recruiting a high achieving qualified Accountant to join a VC backed technology business as a Finance Manager based in Old Street.You will be working for a business which has gone through a massive growth period over the last year and while founded just over a year ago they are already set to break even before the end of the year. This is an exciting business if you are looking to join a true start up and be part of a successful business.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of day to day accounting
- Leading the preparation of financial statements and investor reporting package
- Collaborating with non finance
- Re-designing processes to adapt the rapidly growing business
- Taking part in special project work
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / ACA / CIMA (or equivalent)
- Interest in working in a start up
- Autonomous worker
- Curious / Ambitious
- Able to assist with process improvements
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a successful and well run business which is going through a very successful period. Still a start-up this business will expose you to lots of variety and will allow you to have a key influence in finance. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced business and be excited about the concept in taking charge of finance. You will receive an incredibly competitive salary, stock options and benefits package! You will be working in a modern work space with facilities such as a gym, cafeteria and a pool table!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.