Reinsurance IBA technician
Treaty Reinsurance IBA technician- London insurance Broker- £30,000-£40,000
Your new company
This London based insurance broker are looking to expand their IBA team. Their modern spacious offices are based in the heart of London, this a is a great chance to join their growing dynamic team at a company which truly value their employees.
Your new role
- Monthly review of Aged Debt reports
- Chasing for due items and arranging settlement of held balances.
- Reconciliation of Client/Underwriter statements.
- Daily allocation of cash received.
- Preparation of Treaty Statements.
- Daily monitoring of cash, held balances and funding.
- Liaising with clients/underwriters & business units for timely resolution of queries.
- Preparing information for credit control meetings.
Cover for bureau section when required, which will include:
- Daily matching of signings.
- Daily reconciliation of settlement accounts.
- Daily releasing of de-linked items.
What you'll need to succeed
This IBA , role specifically requires proportional IBA expertise, but in the reinsurance world, treaty is referred to as this risk type.
You will need to have reinsurance IBA experience covering client and market fiduciary with a hands on experience of catering for proportional treaty accounts.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive base salary with great company benefits such as 10% pension, private medical healthcare, dental care, season ticket loans and more great benefits.
You will be working in modern offices within a sociable team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.