A exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join an emerging business in the Cambridge market who are making strides in the telecommunications sector. In the Financial Analyst role you will be responsible for the production of detailed reports and analysis to drive business decisions alongside assisting with the month end processes.
A growing business who are continued to develop in the telecommunications sector, with no signs of slowing down. Working in the Cambridge office the Financial Analyst will be sitting within an experienced finance who will provide continual growth and development alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the month end processes and management accounts
- Supporting the Accounts Assistant with reconciliations
- Provide support the non-finance team with detailed reports and analysis
- Maintain existing reports and have ownership over the creation on new reports
- Produce detailed analysis to help drive business decisions
- Responsible for providing analysis on business investments, market trends and KPIs
- Assist the Finance Manager with the budgeting and ongoing forecasting process
The successful candidate for the Financial Analyst will be:
- Ideally studying their ACCA or CIMA
- Strong experience of general ledger accounting so be able to hit the ground running
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Strong system exposure as well as strong Excel knowledge; Pivot Tables, V Look-ups and Sumifs
- A progressive and forward thinking candidate
The successful candidate for the Financial Analyst will be joining an emerging business in the Cambridge market who are making inroads in the telecommunications industry. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.