This is a new opportunity for a Finance Assistant looking for a temporary role for the next 8 weeks. The Finance Assistant position will be heavily focused on Sales Ledger and will be located in South East London. The Sales Ledger/Finance Assistant is working for a private health care/health and safety company. Candidates are required to be available immediately and have previous Sales Ledger knowledge.
My client is a private health care company specialising in Eye Health. Due to a busy period they are looking for an extra pair of hands to assist the Finance team. There is a lot of Sales Ledger work to be covered and the position is temporary for the next 8 weeks. It will be located in South East London.
Roles and duties:
- Purchase ledger
- Processing invoices
- Sales Ledger
- Raising invoices
- Ensuring customers are billed correctly
- Credit control
- Produce periodic credit control reports
- Maintaining the accounting system-based asset register
- Assisting in the reconciliation of the accounting system to the operational asset system
- Assisting in the production of balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing intercompany transactions
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Reconciling company credit card payments and reconciling receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Responding to emails sent to the shared Finance mailbox
The successful candidates:
- Immediately available
- Confident with AP/AR and Credit Control
- Good working knowledge of Excel (V look ups, pivot tables)
The successful candidate will be paid £12-15 per hour.