Head of Costing
As the Head of Costing, you will be leading the team on Payment by Results (PbR) and Patient Level and Information Costing (PLICS), as well as reporting to the trust's Directors, with the support of the operational and clinical managers.
This role is open to Band 7 costing accountants looking for a step up into the 8A position.
The trust is a prestigious London NHS organisation, with a strong brand. The end goal is to provide excellent healthcare to the communities it serves and as Head of Costing, you will have the chance to make a real difference.
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Leading on the implementation, maintenance and advising all matters relating to PLICS and PbR
- Being the lead on the costing team, providing support and guidance to junior colleagues
- Providing an advisory role to clinical and operational managers on costing matters
You as the successful candidate will;
- Have a demonstrable track record of costing finance within the NHS
- Be able to identify areas of improvement for the patient level data
- Be willing to lead the costing team, but can be stepping up into the Band 8A position from Band 7 if within the NHS currently
- £51,383 - £57,596
- Strong work/life balance
- Excellent annual leave
- Fantastic government pension