Credit Control Supervisor
German and French Speaking Credit Controller
Your new company
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking and French speaking (to business level) Credit Control supervisor to support the European Finance department of a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Worcester. In this role, you will be working as part of a growing Credit Control and Accounts Receivable team, being responsible for managing credit with the European sales ledgers.
Your new role
- Identify and follow up overdue invoices
- Set up new clients, monitor and manage credit limits
- Reconcile the bank statements
- Manage the German sales ledgers
- Monitor and control credit limit
- Analyse credit worthiness
- Identify debts and collect money
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to speak fluent in German and have the ability to speak French to business level. Ideally you will have supervisory experience too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.