Financial Analyst / FP&A job - Insurance tech company - £45k
Your new company
This historic Lloyds of London Insurance syndicate are based in the heart of London, based just a short walk away from the Lloyds building itself. A real family culture this company look after their employees by supporting each other to achieve great results. This next exciting opportunity for a part-qualified Finance Analyst to join the team has arisen.
Your new role
This Finance Analyst job will involve:
- Assisting with the development of planning tools to further enhance planning capabilities
- Assist in the quarterly analysis of actuals vs plan on a GAAP and year of account basis, producing commentary for presentation to Board and Audit Committee
- Assist in the production of annual and long term business plans for the company syndicates, co-ordinating with the underwriting and actuarial functions.
- Assist in the production and analysis of Syndicate Business Forecast (SBF) returns to Lloyd's
- Working with the Actuarial and Risk function for the purposes of quarterly reporting and the annual ORSA exercise
- Assist in provision of support to capital providers
- Arranging and posting of quarterly accrual movements for consortiums
- Production of quarterly consortium statements for issue to consortium members
- Performance of cover holder renewal financial reviews
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have previous FP&A experience within a Lloyds of London insurance business and will have a deep understanding of the industry. You will have strong Excel skills and will also be studying towards a professional accounting qualification: ACCA/ACA/CIMA
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive market rate salary you have the opportunity to work for this fantastic and exciting business who have amazing plans for the future. This dynamic role will give you a chance to grow and up skill yourself in one of the most competitive industries. You will receive great benefits such as: a study support package, 8% pension, Private medical health care, dental care, season ticket loans and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.