Purchase Ledger/Payroll | Hinckley | £25k | Immediate Requirement
Our client is looking for someone who is well organised and self-motivated to join there busy Finance team. The role is varied and will require you to work on your own initiative and possess excellent time management skills. You will have a flexible approach and be able to prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines and deal with simultaneous demands. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills Key
Responsibilities & Duties
- Matching Goods Received (Delivery) Notes and Purchase Orders to purchase invoices using the company ERP system, action any variances generated
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to ERP system
- Processing supplier payment runs from ERP system promptly and by agreed terms
- Processing staff expenses, petty cash and company credit cards
- Regular (weekly) reporting to MA regarding future payment projections
- Filing and archiving purchase invoices in a logical manner
- Monthly processing of salaries for two companies using Equator
- Time and Attendance maintenance and daily clock swipe error correction
- Weekly shift set up on Payroll software
- Communicating with / assisting managers
- Rigorous checking of Equator output documentation
- Annual Year End payroll close
- Generation of PAYE and NI information for HMRC payment
- Liaison with HR manager to ensure complete payroll accuracy
- Processing of annual P11d's
Key Skills Required
- Experience of payroll processing of hourly shift based employees (preferably Equator)
- Good understanding of Purchase Ledger processing principles
- Excel, Word, Outlook knowledge, ERP System knowledge (preferably Syspro)
- Excellent inter-personal skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Well presented.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- To maintain good communications between all parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.