Semi Senior Accountant
• Preparing accounts for review for Director and senior accountants.
• Raising invoices.
• Monitoring bank balances.
• Providing reports to clients and Directors.
• Preparing VAT returns and liaising with tax department.
• Answering enquires from clients and senior staff.
• Providing support and training to junior trainee accountants.
• Any other duties as reasonably required. About you...
• At least 2 years practice experience.
• Part way studying to ACCA accreditation.
• Previous experience supervising and reviewing junior team members work.
• Solid compliance and reporting experience.
• High level written and verbal communication.
• High level numeracy skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to keep to deadlines.
• Computer literate - intermediate Excel skills.