• The provision of accounting and tax services.
• Liaising with clients ensuring a professional approach at all times.
• Progressing work to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
• Planning and facilitating the performance of statutory audits.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literacy are a must. You are a qualified ACA/ACCA, with a background in practice, with at least 30% audit exposure. You will be fully 'up to date' and aware of current Audit legislation. Super offices, with flexible working hours and full CPD support.