We are exclusively working with a large client in Sussex and assisting them in the search of an ambitious progressive Credit Controller.
Our client is a well known, recognisable brand in Worthing.
- Work within the parameters of the agreed business plan for Group Finance
- Work within agreed processes in order to deliver the business plan in line with the Group Finance policy
- Provide support to the Credit Control Team Leader by ensuring delivery of own & team performance
- Build, maintain and strengthen business relationships with external and internal contacts via pro-active open communication
- To reconcile complex statements, either manually or by way of auto reconciliation tools;
- Able to unravel and solve old queries relating to statement to reduce the older debtors on I90 and Landscape.
- Issuing cheque payments to intermediaries
- To investigate historical aged debt which may require some detailed re-work of reconciliations
- Identification, investigation and resolution of account queries
- Identification of intermediaries who make no payment or an inadequate payment
- Good work ethic and real enjoyment of a credit control role including accounts
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Quick learner, able to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Hunger to reduce debt
Up to £22,000 + additional benefits and study support