Graduate Finance Analyst
Our client in Worthing who are experiencing YoY growth are currently looking for a Finance Data Analyst, to act as a bridge between Finance and Data.
Our client is a large, well established organisation based in Worthing.
- Role feeding into the development, review & testing of complex analysis and modelling, building recommendations to inform and challenge business operations, performance and improvement. Peer review of output from other team members where required.
- Contribute to the delivery of acquisition and retention price strategies for all competitive tariffs and products that allows the business to meet its volume and Gross Margin targets
- Ability to lead on pricing all non-Standard Variable energy and non-energy tariffs and products to maximise margin in both the short and long term, for both new and existing customers
- Ensure a good understanding of key risks and opportunities and contribute to action plans to manage these
- Support the design and operation of a forecast process that delivers a demand forecast which underpins accurate Finance forecasts and minimises energy purchase and hedging risk
- Maintain and continually challenge analysis and reporting that ensures both sales and margin are fully understood, all risks and opportunities known and quantified and decisions are taken in the full knowledge of their consequences
- Ensure all legal and compliance requirements are met
- Advanced analytical, statistical and modelling experience with commercial and industry awareness & customer focus Experience and proven delivery in managing financial or commercial targets in a highly regulated environment
- A strong understanding and experience of working with financial data
- Should be analytical with demonstrable ability in creating and interpreting MI reports and performance data
- Numerate, analytical with commercial acumen, ideally gained in a commercial or financial background.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders at all levels with strong influencing skills
DOE + additional benefits